Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009!! Ready, Set, Go!


With Christmas vacation over we are ready to "roll." Our first week back will be busy with math review and practice with three digit addition and subtraction. Reading classes will be changing as Mrs. Reynolds and I together teach Language! in my room daily. (Language! is a reading program that is sure to help us "soar" in reading abilities.) By the end of January, we will have daily 6-Trait Writing classes, using lessons designed to improve specific writing skills.

Great News!! Our proposal Write Away! was completely funded by gracious donors in early January! You can read more about our proposal and our donors by visiting DonorsChoose.org.


Report cards come home in January. Also, students are required to read and test on 4 books in January.

Keep checking back. I hope to have a slideshow of our play for you very soon. I need to have all parent signatures back before adding it online.

Stay warm, everyone!

Mrs. Lambert

No comments: